Open Education is about open content, open educational resources, open educational possibilities, open peer learning, and so forth. The Finnish Open Education working group has many goals under the general theme of education and learning.
Join the discussions in Google+.
This working group was established on the 7th of October, 2013. You can look at the initial planning document online. Organizations and people that were involved in the initiation of this working group were:
- Creative Commons Finland (based in Aalto University): Tarmo Toikkanen
- Finnish Wikiversity and Wikibooks
- Avoimet Oppimateriaalit ry: Vesa Linja-Aho
- IT-kouluttajat ry, Tietie-verkosto (part of TIVIA Tieto- ja viestintätekniikan ammattilaiset ry): Eija Kalliala
- Finnish Center for eLearning, (Suomen eOppimiskeskus)
- (Finnish FLOSSManuals: Project not continued)